Working with us
ActionAid Ireland is currently seeking a consultant to support us to develop a policy paper and campaign scoping on divestment,
climate justice and women’s right.
The consultant should have the following expertise and qualification:
- At least master’s degree in a climate related subject, Gender equality/ women’s
rights/ Public Policy, International Development, Development
Economics/Planning, Economics, International Relations/ Diplomacy, or any
other relevant university degree.
- Extensive policy and legal expertise, knowledge, and experience in the field of
climate justice women’s rights and human rights.
- At least 15 years of experience working in a relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of international best practice in economic and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Read the Terms of Reference here. To apply or for any questions please contact: email@example.com
Our transformative vision of a just world free from poverty, oppression and patriarchy requires transformative feminist leaders: leaders who enable others to lead, building power with them instead of over them. To develop this approach, we have adopted a set of feminist leadership principles.
We are embracing feminist principles not only because they are consistent with what we do, but also because we know that they are vital to the success of our mission.
We embody these feminist principles through our behaviour in all aspects of our work and our workplace culture, while acknowledging that this is a journey of continual improvement. Read more here.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on ActionAid’s innovative programmes, get news on global social justice issues, and find out how you can get involved.