Fundraising Data Specialist
Salary: 33,000 – 37,000 euros + great benefits
ActionAid Ireland is part of the ActionAid International federation, in 2016 we worked with 15 million people in 45 countries. We work at local, national and international levels to address the policies that keep the balance of power stacked against people on lowest incomes.
We are seeking a database professional with an understanding of fundraising or customer data for a core role in our Individual Giving team. This appointment comes at a key time for ActionAid Ireland, with our new strategy which places individual giving (direct marketing) at the centre of our fundraising efforts.
This role is a great opportunity to develop your experience, with responsibilities including:
• Managing ActionAid’s database of supporters and income-processing
• Designing and implementing processes for donor journeys
• Providing timely and accurate finance and fundraising reports
• Maintaining data accuracy and quality of the database
• Highlighting donor trends and fundraising learning
To be successful, we see you bringing to ActionAid Ireland:
● Database management experience – experience of fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge) package would be an advantage, but not essential
● Experience in an analytical role, interrogating supporter /customer data within a CRM or external analysis tools
● A strong understanding of common Windows desktop applications, in particular advanced Excel skills
● Understanding of direct-response fundraising or direct marketing.
If you are looking to develop your career and join a team dedicated to ensuring people globally can lead lives of dignity and hope, please email your CV or contact us with any questions.
As well as those in the not for profit sector we are particularly keen to hear from those looking to transfer their experience from the commercial sector.
CV and Supporting Statement by Friday 1st December to Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal conversation, please contact Anton Packheiser on (44) 07749 858597