ActionAid works with some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in 45 countries around the world. By fundraising for ActionAid, you are becoming part of a powerful movement of people who are bringing about a fairer, more just world. We have some practical tips below about how to fundraise below.
Where to start
- MAKE A PLAN! Planning is key to a successful and happy fundraising activity
- Decide how you’re going to raise funds. Choose something you enjoy and that will be popular with others. Fill out the form below and we will email you our fundraising brochure for more ideas.
- Tell the world what you’re doing. Use social media, media, leaflets and posters.
- Afterwards, thank everyone who helped with the fundraising and donated or showed their support!
- Send you donation to ActionAid. Please call 01 878 7911 for more details.
- Don’t forget to ‘Keep it legal’! You may need insurance or a permit. Ask for a copy of our Fundraising brochure below and read up on our fundraising guidelines!
The ActionAid fundraising team are here to help!
Call us on 01 8787911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send out our Fundraising Brochure which is a step-by-step guide to organising an event or a personal challenge.