Our Mission and Funding

ActionAid works towards a just, equitable and sustainable world in which every person enjoys the right to a life of dignity, freedom from poverty and all forms of oppression.

We rely on donations from supporters to fund our work which focuses on women and children’s rights.

In our latest published accounts, 77% of our funds were spent on charitable activities: overseas development work, emergency response activities, overseas support costs, local campaigning and communications, and governance. The remaining 23% was spent on raising funds.

Make a monthly donation

CHY 6888, Company Reg. No. 95403, Tax No. 4732722I, Registered Charity No. 20013790

Ireland Website Design