Almost 75,000 people have been affected by recent flooding in northern parts of Vietnam. Floods and landslides, caused by torrential rain since 23rd June have claimed 21 lives, and 10 people are still missing. Many people are stranded without food, water and shelter. ActionAid are currently working in two of the badly affected provinces – Ha.....
- Loss and damage fund outcome at COP27 is a victory for people living on the front lines of climate disasters
- IMF austerity policies imposed in the Global South undermining Ireland’s aid budget and progress on education
- Irish government must commit to loss and damage as new report shows that climate disasters will damage women and girls’ human rights for years
- ActionAid calls for a feminist response to corporate abuse as new report exposes persecution and mistreatment of women in four communities
- It’s time for polluters to #PayUp4LossAndDamage