By Riham Jafari, Communications and Advocacy Coordinator at ActionAid Palestine Vaccine Inequality One year on from the World Health Organisation declaring Covid-19 a global pandemic on March 11, 2020, Israel has the most successful vaccination programme in the world, with 50% of the population inoculated, including those residing in illegal settlements in the West Bank......
- Loss and damage fund outcome at COP27 is a victory for people living on the front lines of climate disasters
- IMF austerity policies imposed in the Global South undermining Ireland’s aid budget and progress on education
- Irish government must commit to loss and damage as new report shows that climate disasters will damage women and girls’ human rights for years
- ActionAid calls for a feminist response to corporate abuse as new report exposes persecution and mistreatment of women in four communities
- It’s time for polluters to #PayUp4LossAndDamage