For the world’s poorest people, livelihoods have disappeared overnight. Find out how informal workers are struggling with no jobs, no income and no food as the COVID-19 pandemic takes its toll. “People die from coronavirus but we will die from hunger. We will do any work that we can get. We are not scared of corona......
- Loss and damage fund outcome at COP27 is a victory for people living on the front lines of climate disasters
- IMF austerity policies imposed in the Global South undermining Ireland’s aid budget and progress on education
- Irish government must commit to loss and damage as new report shows that climate disasters will damage women and girls’ human rights for years
- ActionAid calls for a feminist response to corporate abuse as new report exposes persecution and mistreatment of women in four communities
- It’s time for polluters to #PayUp4LossAndDamage