Our transformative vision of a just world free from poverty, oppression and patriarchy requires transformative feminist leaders: leaders who enable others to lead, building power with them instead of over them. To develop this approach, we have adopted a set of feminist leadership principles. 1. Self-awareness We will keep our egos in check, so that we.....
- Loss and damage fund outcome at COP27 is a victory for people living on the front lines of climate disasters
- IMF austerity policies imposed in the Global South undermining Ireland’s aid budget and progress on education
- Irish government must commit to loss and damage as new report shows that climate disasters will damage women and girls’ human rights for years
- ActionAid calls for a feminist response to corporate abuse as new report exposes persecution and mistreatment of women in four communities
- It’s time for polluters to #PayUp4LossAndDamage