Please join us on Thursday 9th July from 13:00-14:00 for this online lunchtime discussion. The United Nations Population Fund has warned that the Covid-19 pandemic could lead to an extra 2 million girls worldwide undergoing FGM in the next decade. In this context, our expert panel will explore the campaign to #EndFGM in Ireland, Kenya,.....
- Loss and damage fund outcome at COP27 is a victory for people living on the front lines of climate disasters
- IMF austerity policies imposed in the Global South undermining Ireland’s aid budget and progress on education
- Irish government must commit to loss and damage as new report shows that climate disasters will damage women and girls’ human rights for years
- ActionAid calls for a feminist response to corporate abuse as new report exposes persecution and mistreatment of women in four communities
- It’s time for polluters to #PayUp4LossAndDamage