To mark International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM, ActionAid launched a public petition to urge the Government of Ireland to commit to ending FGM in Ireland by 2030. We received almost 10,500 signatures. The support for this call has been resounding. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we were unable to present these signatures to our.....
- Loss and damage fund outcome at COP27 is a victory for people living on the front lines of climate disasters
- IMF austerity policies imposed in the Global South undermining Ireland’s aid budget and progress on education
- Irish government must commit to loss and damage as new report shows that climate disasters will damage women and girls’ human rights for years
- ActionAid calls for a feminist response to corporate abuse as new report exposes persecution and mistreatment of women in four communities
- It’s time for polluters to #PayUp4LossAndDamage