Thank you !

Make your gift even more valuable at no extra cost to you.

ActionAid can claim up to 45% of your donation back from Revenue. Please, complete the below form. It only takes a few minutes, and it can make a huge difference to the communities we support.

Once more, thank you for helping us transform the lives of women and children in some of the world’s poorest communities.

You can help us further by joining our online community. The larger our community the larger our voice.

Your Privacy

When you complete the form, we forward the donation amount for the tax year(s) along with your PPS number to the Revenue Commissioners. We store The Good Form information securely only for the purpose of obtaining tax rebates.

Revenue pays the tax relief to ActionAid when satisfied that you have paid at least the donation amount in income tax. ActionAid does not receive any information on individual taxpayers.

Once more, thank you for helping us transform the lives of women and children in some of the world’s poorest communities.

How can I receive more information?

If you have any questions about the ActionAid tax back scheme, please contact us at or call 01 878 7911.

Can ActionAid claim tax back on all donations?

No. ActionAid can only claim tax back if you give €250 or more in any given year, but you can complete the form in advance, even if you have donated less than €250. We will save it until you have reached the threshold.

Can ActionAid claim tax back on donations that amount to €250 over a number of years?

Unfortunately not, just on donations that total €250 or more in a single tax year.

How much more funds will ActionAid generate if I fill out and return The Taxback Good Form?

Based on a gift of €250 2010, ’11 and ’12 tax forms at the standard rate of tax, would be worth an extra €62.50(€312.50 in total)given a gift donation of €250, while at the higher rate of tax this would be worth an extra €173.73 (€423.73 in total). In 2013 and onwards a blended rate for both Tax brackets is being used. So a gift of €250 will now be worth an extra €112.32 (€362.32 in total).

I am not a PAYE or Self-Assessed taxpayer but my partner is. What do I do?

As a married couple, either party can sign the form. However, please remember to make sure the person who does pay tax enters their name, PPS number and signature on the form.

I’m a pensioner – does this apply to me?

If you only receive the state pension, then you do not pay income tax. But if you have any other income at all, you probably pay some tax. ActionAid can claim on this amount.

I do not pay any tax at all. What do I do?

If you do not pay tax – let us know by ticking the appropriate box. We can remove you from future tax mailings.

My tax rate is personal, will this information remain confidential?

Absolutely. Your details are confidential to ActionAid and the Revenue and will not be used for anything other than the tax claim.

I file my own self-assessment. What do I do?

It depends on which forms you are sending back If you are submitting forms for 2010, ’11 or ’12 – You can reclaim the tax yourself. From 2013 onwards, the tax refund from your donations regardless of your tax status (PAYE or Self-assessed) upon returning your form, will now go toward ActionAid’s work at a blended rate of 31%.

CHY 6888, Company Reg. No. 95403, Tax No. 4732722I, Registered Charity No. 20013790

Ireland Website Design